lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

It was a sea of ​​happiness in which you could not be baptism.





Your great dreams of divinity, They became discolored in some sunset You accelerated and fell into a hole The children grew up and loved me ... too. Where are you all this time that I'm talking to you ...  Through the sad blues and the nights that do not end I became a girl whom they call "queen" Queen of nowhere, queen of this sad city I'm sure that somewhere you're calling me And I without asking I lean like a flame in the wind I'm there for you I'm there for you for you. A part of you, Hit in my brain, I stare at the moon from the window, The faces I see, the ones I used to love, They become deep shadows. My father's love was worse than a drug. Indifference of my mother that made me run from here You stay inside as the best and genuine But for some reason I feel that it is burning me. I'm sure if you're calling me somewhere I without asking I lean like a flame in the wind I'm there for you I'm there for you for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario